On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Ritter, Steve wrote:

> Hi Hal, yeah I read the same article and couldn't help but laugh.
> Prashant really made some outlandish comments and hopefully those
> comments will diminish any negative impact his article might have on
> Struts (or, the adoption of Struts I should say).
>
> Craig, if you read this thread it might not be a bad idea to send a
> quick email to the editor's of Java Report and let them know about
> some of the mis-leading statements.  Sounds like their review board
> needs a little re-org.

Looks like I'll have to go buy a copy -- I don't pay a lot of attention to
trade magazines in print, because production cycles make them so far out
of date.

Judging from the many thank-you's I've received for the 1.0 final
release, I wouldn't worry to much about negative impact on Struts
adoption.  :-)

> --Steve

Craig