From: Felix von Delius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCMENT] Strut by Strut

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 06:20:27PM +0200, Felix von Delius wrote:
> And I wonder why nobody else got this problem: The struts-config.xml
> is indeed not well formed XML. Or isn't the stub intended for direct
> deployment?

After "cleaning up" struts-config.xml (putting <struts-config>
tags at the beginning and end and remving all in the middle), the
sample works. But there is still some discrepancy with the article
"Strut by Strut". In the article is mentioned, that the first form
field will accept only integers. On my machine it accepts everything
just fine and I can't see any signs in the source for an integer-only
validation.

I feel a little bit confused and ask myself it the struts-stub.war
file online is the right one.

-Felix