Yes I am extending ValidatorForm instead of ActionForm.  Did you mean
ValidateForm or ValidatorForm.

I originally commented out the validate method that I had but after
nothing happened I tried creating a validate method that only called
super.validate with the proper attributes but it returned an empty
errors object.

It almost appears that I have missed a flag somewhere.  It was easy to
get the client side to work but unlike the rest of the user's I am
having a problem getting the server side to fire correctly.

I am going to try and remove the onsubmit from my jsp and see if the
server side will fire then.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Scott Ryan
Developer
First Bank Data Corporation
Work: (303) 235-1485
Cell:    (303 263-3044

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/18/01 08:50AM >>>
Are you extending ValidateForm instead of ActionForm?

If you have a validate method in your form, be sure to call
super.validate().

Ryan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/18/01 08:53AM >>>
I am trying to use the Validator extension for struts.   I have the
client side functioning correctly and it works great.  I then go into
Netscape and turn off java script and the server side checking is not
firing.  Am I missing some configuration parameter?  I even tried
calling super.validate from a validate method within my ActionForm and
this returned no information either.  Any ideas on where I can look?

Thanks