We have gotten Struts to work under Jbuilder 5.  We had a problem
getting Tomcat to see our classes and the application resources file.
We jury rigged it by adding the web-inf class path to the tomcat
configuration.  This is probably not the correct solution but we have
not had time to go back and fix it correctly.

The process was to

1) Select project properties
2) Select the servers tab
3) Select setup for the Tomcat server
4) Add the path to your classes to the Tomcat server
 In our case it was defaultroot/WEB-INF/classes
5) We then placed the ApplicationResources.properties in a path within
that
classpath and we told jbuilder to copy all the classes when
rebuilding.

I am sure this is not the correct solution but it did get us up and
running.
Once it is up the integration is great for debugging.

Scott Ryan
Developer
First Bank Data Corporation
Work: (303) 235-1485
Cell:    (303 263-3044

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/30/01 08:48AM >>>
Has anyone gotten a Struts project to work in JBuilder5?  Currently,
my
project is able to "make" but unable to execute.  I get the following
message in the console:

Error: 500
Location: /WebCBP/error.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for key general.title
        at
l.java:459)
        at
_0002ferror_0002ejsperror_jsp_0._jspService(_0002ferror_0002ejsperror_jsp_0.
java:359)

Normally, if I saw this message, I would check the
ApplicationResources.properties file.  In fact, I think it's related.
JBuilder5 can't find this file, but I don't know where to put it in
order
for it to see it.  Any thoughts?

Anthony

The awful thing about getting it right the first time is that nobody
realizes how hard it was.

Unknown