I assume that your select tag is expecting to get data from your form object that you
had
previously placed into the request?
When you return to the 'toJsp' page, you will need to place the form object back into
the
request, or place the form object in the session in the first place.
When you say that your edit command returns to the previous page, is it going through
an
action?  If so, you would want to place the form back into the request there
(if you do not want to use the session).

Pete

However, I would suggest that