I'm not too familiar with Kyle Browns Employeelist application but I have gotten the
"missing message for key..." with VAJ 3.5.3.  From what I've discovered, every time
this error occurs it has to do with forgetting to update or add my resources for the
specific application.  I don't work directly inside of VAJ, instead I have a
development directory in which all my "presentation" work is done.  Because of this,
every time I make an update or addiction to the *. properties file its not making that
update to the VAJ resource file.  If I don't update my VAJ resources after I've made a
change to my *.properties file, when I start the WTE it will not pick up my changes
and throw an error ""missing message for key...".

If someone does want a central location for development, VAJ puts it's resources in a
directory structure similar to:
C:\Program Files\IBM\VisualAge for Java\ide\project_resources

Modifying your .properites file under the project_resources directory will reflect the
change when you startup your wte.

I hope this is what you looking for.
Dan Jimenez

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/3/01 7:58:49 AM >>>
Sean,

I experienced this same problem (in VAJ 3.5.4).  I solved it the same way....
anyone else have a better solution? (Better explanation of what's wrong?)

Stephen :-{)