hi all!!
i am trying to run a struts example(jakarta-struts-1.0).i have put the war file corresponding to the application in public_html forlder of weblogic after extracting it from the binary distribution.i am using weblogic version 5.1 with service pack10.I have added my application in weblogic properties file. I have followed the same procedures as for running struts applications on wl 5.1(sp8).but _init.java file created by weblogic is not getting complied .
please go through the weblogic start up messages and the error messages attached and suggest what i should do to make it work.any suggestions??
with regards
aby