Sorry I guess I phrased my question incorrectly.  Here is a more
complete description of what I am seeing.  I believe the support I
actually need is in the Options tag itself.

I have a list of options that are presented for each row.  When I
select an option it comes through on the correct element of the
collection so indexing works ok here.  The problem is that if I
encounter a valdation error when I try to present the page again my
vector containing the options is empty since it was not stored in the
request.  Is there a way for the option list  itself to be put into the
request and therefore passed in the form?  This would have to be based
on the index as well

I thought about storing them all as hidden fields but that seemed a
little wasteful but should work.

Thanks again for the indexed tags they are extremely useful.

Scott Ryan
Developer
First Bank Data Corporation
Work: (303) 235-1485
Cell:    (303 263-3044

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/06/01 09:42AM >>>

Scott,

Indexed capability is already available for the select tag (though,
like the
other tags, you need to use a nightly build).

cheers,

Dave

"Scott Ryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
09/05/2001