I am getting ready to implement Nic Hobb's role-based Actions at
http://husted.com/about/struts/struts-security.htm.

I'm wondering if this is going to be incorporated into Struts 1.1?  I have
"plugged-in" the validator framework and feel that my app is still using a
solid struts release because this validation framework is being implemented in
the next version.

However, if I implement role-based Actions, I have to download the struts
source, re-build it with these new classes, and now it seems I have a
"different" version of struts.jar.

Thanks,

Matt