Von:    juraj Lenharcik
Gesendet:       Donnerstag, 6. September 2001 17:37
An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff:        struts or tomcat 3.2.1 bug?

does anyone knows about a bug in tomcat 3.2.1 with struts? i mean there was
a message few weeks ago, but i cant find it again. can someone give me a
tip?

the problem is, that i have an application under resin 2.0.2 running and
when i put it on tomcat 3.2.1 it doesnt run. i get an exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find bean data in scope session.....

thanks
juraj