Bruno, regarding the features you speak of, one of Struts most enthusiastic
user groups is the Expresso community, a framework which has adopted the
lightweight Struts framework within it's more heavyweight, database centric
approach.

Expresso  has many of the features you have mentioned needing, and many more
as well. As a community, it is neither as large or as well documented as the
Struts community, but I have been using it for a year and it is pretty cool,
It is so cool, in fact, that many people dismiss it as simply being too good
to be true, which is unfortunate for those of us who use it every day, and
would enjoy a deeper corporate user base.

The Struts integration into Expresso is still on a .ea release, so it may be a
few more weeks before you consider it production ready in this form.

http://jcorporate.com is where you learn more about it.

Please excuse if this comes accross as spam or evangelizing.

--
Pete Carapetyan
http://datafundamentals.com

Open standards technology for commercial profitability