Sorry bother you all again

Guys,

Can you share how to run struts in VAJ4 ?. Any instructions? What
version of struts do you use ? how do you solve the XML Parser problem ?
I follow up the article of Apache Struts and VAJ part 2: Using Struts in
VAJ 3.5.3 from IBM Kyle Brown.

What I did
Import struts1.0-b2
Import struts example
Import Javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser, SAXParserFactory,
ParserConfigurationException from JAXP.jar. There is no error in soure,
but if I start to run the WTE it gives the following error.

ServletInstan X Uncaught init() exception thrown by servlet {0}: {1}
                                 "action"
                                 javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError

Either use Tomcat or WTE is fine for me, as along as I can run struts in
VAJ and debug my xxxacton or xxxform class

Thanks very much

Julia