Thanks to all that have responded.  I appreciate the feedback.
An old friend sent me the following which included JavaNCSS.

JavaNCSS        Free  provides basic metrics including McCabe metrics

RSM             $195  provides extended metrics including McCabe metrics, plus code
analysis,commandline  C,C++, and Java

JStyle  $995    provides extended metrics including McCabe, Halstead, and lack
of cohesion metrics plus several others, plus code analysis,gui and
commandline.  Very Good tool for Java only

TogetherSoft  $$$$ provides extended metrics including McCabe, Halstead, and
lack of cohesion metrics plus several others, plus most extensive code
analysis,gui and commandline.  Most complete tool for C,C++, and Java

Links:
http://www.kclee.com/clemens/java/javancss
http://msquaredtechnologies.com   RSM
http://www.mmsindia.com/jstyle.html