Hi,

I have a couple of array lists which are used to populate various select box options on my jsp page.  At the moment I populate the values of my array lists with values that I get from a database and then proceed to insert these array lists into the same scope that is specified in the config file for my actionform bean (session).  My question is this, is it right for me to populate the array lists from within my action classes directly or should I have getters and setters within my action form subclass that should be used to set and get the values of the array list?  Am I right to think that initializing my array list in the action form subclass will have the same effect as what I am doing at the moment?

Thanks

Chiji