Hi,

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?

<forward name="viewClipStreamHigh" path="/do/search?action=ViewClip&streamMode=High" />

Application developer (ibm) seems to be complaining about the use of a delimiter.  This is taken from within my strut-config file and I have an action called search.

Is it wrong to use more than one parameter.  It doesn't seem to complain when I use just one parameter.

Please help

Thanks

Chiji