you still get error messages even without the <html:errors/> tag? Sounds
like a restart web app required?

in the ActionForm validation() method, how do you populate Errors?

Rob

                    "Scriven,

                    Marcos"              To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <Marcos.Scrive       cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>            Subject:     RE: problem with <html:errors>
tag

                    23/10/2001

                    12:18

                    Please respond

                    to struts-user

Thanks - but that's exactly what I did!

I have two text boxes, firstName and lastName

I triple checked the property names and capitalisation, and I still get all
the errors.

Also, I would have thought that not including any error tag would mean no
errors would be displayed.

Marcos