I deployed this into WebLogic 6.1 and received this error:

Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed:
 /index.jsp(2): Could not parse deployment descriptor: java.io.IOException:
cannot resolve '/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld' into a valid tag library
probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line 2:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
Tue Oct 23 11:11:34 EDT 2001

Looks like the index.jsp has a bug. Should this:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

be this:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglibs/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglibs/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglibs/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

?

Will

                                         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Ted Husted           cc:     (bcc: Will Spies/Towers Perrin)

                    <husted@apache       Subject:     Re: AW: HOW TO span a FormBean
over several JSP's
                    .org>

                    10/23/01 10:53

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to struts-user

http://www.husted.com/struts/resources.htm#new

storck wrote:

> Sorry, but I cant find the right link :(

JSP.
> > read that it is possible but I dont know exactly how to set up the
> > struts-conf.xml
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> > Thanks

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463