From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Initializing ArrayList used by options tag

Hi,

I have an ArrayList which I use to populate the options on one of my JSP
pages.  Where is the best place to initialize this ArrayList?  At the moment
I am making database calls from within my form bean, so that when the form
is initialized the values will be present.  Should I be doing this from
within my Action class?  I guess my question is whether or not there are any
complications doing it the way I am doing it.

Thanks alot for your speedy response.

Lisa