Hi Alan,

In the instructions I posted, (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg16646.html), I
outline a strategy of replacing the files in the "IBM XML Parser for Java"
project.  I believed that the instructions are pretty explicit on exactly how
to do this so if I've missed a step, please let me know and I'll amend the
instructions. (although a number of people have already followed these
instructions and told me they work fine).

Since I posted the instructions, Eric Rizzo
 has noted (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg16663.html)
that it might be more beneficial to separate out these files and therefore
simply remove the .org packages from the "IBM XML Parser for Java" project
and then import Xerxes into it's own project (presumable called Xerxes?).  I
have not tried this yet and so can't speak to this effect ... but if I get
time I'm planning on trying it out since I agree with Eric that this is a
cleaner way to go.

Here to help,
Stephen :-{)

Stephen Brand