From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 1:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: reset() in FormBean

When is the reset() method of the FormBean called?  I know the FormBean's
fields are first populated, then it's validate() method is called (if
validate="true" in the struts-config.xml), and then the perform() method of
the associated Action class is called.  -But when is the reset() called?
-If I override the method, do I call a series of setXXXX() methods to
default values. -Is it not a good idea to override the method? Should I
leave it at the default behavior? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.  -T-