Hi Darryl,

  Two problems with Tiles and Orion have been discovered :

   * If you was using "ignore=true", other tags in the page don't behave as
     expected. This bug is corrected in the latest distribution
   * If you try the Tiles example, the submenu fail after the second access to
     the page. A workaround is to put Orion in development mode (don't forget to
     erase all previously generated classes and serialized beans in
     application-deployments).

  All this problems come because Orion do some optimizations by serializing
beans, contexts and generated classes. This implies that tag handlers and used
classes/beans should accept serialization. This is not required by jsp spec !
But, this is not so difficult to provide, just a question of time to localize
faulty classes. Tracking the problem is not so easy, because when you put Orion
in development mode, the problem disapear and all run as expected ;-(

   Cedric