Hmmm....  Is this too easy or too hard of a question to be answered?

Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Byron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 3:16 PM
Subject: Digester content with elements

I was wondering how to digest content that contains additional
elements.

For example, I have two tags "text" and "date".  I want to parse
the following:

Ultimately I want to end up with three objects as follows
(I hope you get what I am inferring below):
MyText("I want to remember this date, ");
MyDate();
MyText(", forever!");

Granted, it would be easy enough to do:
But, I prefer to do the first way.