a common method is to insert a custom tag on each page and
a) checks the session, say, for a suitable attribute and value
b) presents a login / redirects to login if no such value is found

--
Martin Samm MSc, Bsc Hons

http://www.readingroom.com
Winner : Best Business to Business Website 2000-01

Reading Room Ltd.
77 Dean Street
Soho
London
W1D 3SH
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7734 9499
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7739 4190

material.  Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.