thank you for the quick response Ted.  it's quite obvious that you are the
man.  I will look @ Tiles.  I didn't have any other interface rendering
utilities in mind, I was just looking for suggestions.  thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 9:17 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Common User Interface for JSP's

The Tiles version (in the Contrib folder) can be integrated with the
Action forwards, eliminating places where another physical file might
otherwise be needed. This uses a XML configuration file, which is very
"Struts-like".

CSS can be used along with JSP templates.

Other than that, I would say a CUI is a CUI, and you could compare each
on its own merits.

What other interface rendering utilities did you have in mind?

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/