Got this out of the ServletExec log, could this be the culprit?

[Thu Jan 31 14:29:45 EST 2002] resolveEntity('-//Apache Software
Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN', 'http://jaka
rta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd')

[Thu Jan 31 14:29:45 EST 2002]  Not registered, use system identifier

Thanks,

Craig.

>From: "Craig Tataryn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Struts and Servlet Exec
>Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:48:39 -0600
>
>Tried deploying struts-example to ServletExec.  Main page comes up fine,
>but
>when I click on links to do the tour, register, check mail I never get a
>response (it just sits their chugging away).  The class path for the
>ServletExec didn't have Xerces on it, so I added that to my WEB-INF/lib
>directory.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Craig.
>

>>From: "Craig Tataryn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Struts and Servlet Exec
>>Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:07:11 -0600
>>
>>Hi there.  Anyone using Struts with ServletExec?  I guess the question
>>would
>>be, does it work just like Tomcat?  Deploy struts-blank to webapps and
>>start
>>hacking (I would probably have to go into servletexec admin and register
>>the
>>struts app, but other than that, anything else)?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>><tataryn:craig/>
>>
>>Craig W. Tataryn
>>Programmer/Analyst