Maybe I should rephrase the question.  I understand what the tags are for
when related to form items and even hyperlinks (allowing forwards), but
what is the point of duplicating the others?

- Cody

Jim Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@jimmy.ifleet.com on 02/07/2002 04:14:45
PM

Please respond to Struts Users Mailing List
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

cc:
Subject:  Re: HTML tags - WHY?

That is certainly the biggie.  Coupla others:

- Transparently inserts context path prefix.
- Automatically encodes html-specific characters

"Krueger, Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> One thing is it will populate the tag with the value from your formBean.
>
> Jeff

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>