Hi all,

I am new to struts and am working on converting an existing system that we
have to Struts to get to know the framework for future development. There
are two questions that really stick out in my mind that I am confused
about.

1. What is the best way to load default values into an ActionForm bean that
will show up the first time a user visits the site and pulls up a jsp page?

2. What is the best way to update a ActionForm bean to output back to the
JSP?

  --Say I have an action that updates fields in that bean. Do I do all this
in the Action class or is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks for your time and help in advance....

Tom