I've been using Struts for all of a week now, and think it's the coolest
thing since sliced bread (however, that also means there's a ton I don't
know about it).

That being said, I'm seeking opinions on the best way to prevent users from
jumping into the middle of an app.  Right now, I have each page put a token
in the session, and I have a custom tag that checks at the top of each to
make sure the previous page's token is there; if not, I redirect to the
first page.  This is working just fine right now (it's a small app), but
already, if I want to insert a new page in the series, I have to change the
this getting ugly for a larger app.

The question is: how do you do it?  Is this a pretty common approach, or are
there other ways that some of you have used that are maybe easier to
maintain?

TIA

Douglas M. Kanoza
Senior Developer