Greetings:
     I remember this discussion a while back.   I am interested in this as well.

I thought that the opinion was that readonly and disabled would be not reliable
on different browsers.

can anyone confirm this?

"Jakkampudi, ChandraseKhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/21/2002 12:07:14 PM

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  RE: Struts tag for label

Thanks Martin,

That works very well too. The only difference I find between
and
is that the first method shows the data in a text field whereas the other
second one shows it as a label(No text field) while achieving the same
functionality. (Not an html expert. Dont know why)

JC