On this note, has anyone used McKoi ? (http://mckoi.com) Its an Open Source Java SQL
Database System that I've just started looking at, and it looks very promising.
Wondered if anyone else had come across it.

In the context of Struts apps, it allows you to bundle the db with your app, great for
apps like Chiki that need to run out of the box without requiring users to setup any
external 3rd party stuff.

Let me know if you have experience with McKoi. I intend to upgrade Chiki to use McKoi
and I'll knock together a little tutorial on using McKoi with Struts apps, if anyones
interested.

Cheers

Ghoot