Hi,

If I've got a complex java object (i.e Customer) in the Form class, I can
then read off this object in the jsp page, but when submitting to the Action
class the Customer object is null.

The jsp would look like:
        Customer Name: <html:text property="customer.name"/>

So this would display the current customer name, but if I change the
customer name and then hit the submit link, I find the customer instance is
now null in the updateCustomer action class.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it not possible to populate complex java
objects in the jsp form using struts?

Cheers,
Chico.

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this

Software AG (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales 1310740
Registered Office: Hudson House, Hudson Way,
Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HS