Yep, it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts w/Tomcat, I know this is a dumb question but

I am getting a new computer in 2 weeks for home use.   I plan to develop an
application using Struts and would like to use Tomcat 4.0
I don't want Windows XP installed so they're installing Windows 2000
instead.

Does Tomcat 4.0 run under Windows 2000?    I spent about 15-20 minutes at
apache.org and could not locate a page that had the system requirements  :
-)    I am using Tomcat 4.0 with Windows NT here at work with no problem
but wanted to make sure it would run under Windows 2000?     I 'understand'
anything that runs under NT will run under 2000 but I wanted to make sure
:-)

thanks...