The nested tags as of probably a month and a half ago, the nested tags
penetrate dynamic includes.
I tried to mail the few (but vocal :) people that were throwing things
at me to get it done, you may have been the one that got away. Apologies.

Putting up a tutorial on my site tonight to show the potential of true
recursion and JSP's to make a tree structure. Trees have never been more
fun. :)

Arron.