From: Juan Alvarado (Struts List) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:24 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Resend]Too Slow: Debug Struts + Torque project using
JBuilder5

To begin with, I don't see the need for an IDE to debug JSPs. My main need
of debugging comes on the business side of things.

I guess there must be thousands if not hundreds of thousands of code
"weenies" around the world doing their java development. I'm also sure these
people are not developing quality code at all and that they are developing
worthless applications because they are "weenies". Of course a guy like
yourself Mark who is such a code stud doesn't need any of the tools of the
trade and I'm sure all of your development is done on some text editor and
all of your debugging is done with your suggested system.println.

Unfortunately, the rest of us are not as gifted as you and we have to rely
on the tools for weenies as you like to call them.

We weenies will go ahead and leave the tools for studs like you
(system.out.println) alone so that god forbid we don't ever become such a
java stud as yourself.

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]