From: Bill Page [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 10:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Which Version of Struts to Use??

I think I understood exactly what he meant.  But I've only been in "this
line of work" for a little over thirty years so I too may have something to
learn.  An answer that addressed when it would be out of beta might have
helped more than your answer.  An additional sentence about your assumption
that that is what he meant would have clarified it further.  OTOH his
response was not necessary or helpful either.

These lists work best when we are all civil, helpful, and friendly.

regards
bp

For additional commands, e-mail: