Hey All,

I am having a problem with Form based authentication in Tomcat (4.03).
The example app that uses it works fine, but when I go into my struts
app (1.1b) and I try to do form based authentication I get the following
message back:

----------------------
Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 404 -
/twizard/WEB-INF/jsp/common/tiles/j_security_check
type Status report
message /twizard/WEB-INF/jsp/common/tiles/j_security_check
description The requested resource
(/twizard/WEB-INF/jsp/common/tiles/j_security_check) is not available.

>From all I can tell is that the j_security_check action is not being
grabbed by the server.  Any ideas?

TIA

Bill