On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Dirk Storck wrote:

> Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:06:30 +0200
> From: Dirk Storck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: AW: How can I access a global forward within a struts action?
>
> Thanks !
> and about that Controller?

Do you mean the configuration information?  In 1.1 the ApplicationConfig
object for each sub-application is available as a servlet context
attribute (the default one being under Action.APPLICATION_KEY).  In
addition, the ApplicationConfig for the current request is stored under
the same key as a request attribute.

This object, and the properties it contains, hold essentially all of the
information that was loaded from a struts-config.xml file.

I don't know quite what you mean by "defining a controller for an action".

Craig