---------------------- Envoyée par Olivier Schmeltzer/QVI/GRAF/FR le
27/06/2002 17:44 ---------------------------

Olivier Schmeltzer
24/06/2002 15:58

Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc :
Objet :     Is ActionMappings shared by all the servlets ?

Hi !

I am very confused by what is taking place inside my app.
To separate different business logics, I am using two different servlets,
both managed by Struts (version 1.0.2, I have to precise) inside the same
webapp. To do this, I specified two different struts-config.xml files
inside my web.xml description file. The 'home' servlet (extension *.home)
has a home-struts-config.xml file ; the 'logon' servlet (extension *.logon)
has a logon-struts-config.xml file.
When I request a 'logon' action, everything is doing OK ; I request then a
'home' action : still OK. When I am requesting the previous logon action, I
have an error that comes from the fact that the ActionMappings instance
that the controller servlet is using is the home one. So, of course, the
mappings don't match and I can't retrieve an action class for this mapping.
How is this possible ? Are these instances shared in some way ? I don't
think so since two instances have been created but at some point there is a
mismatch.
Does this problem come from my using two different servlets with Struts
inside the same webapp ?
Thx for any help !

Olivier Schmeltzer

---------------

Les données et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels
et secrets. Ce message est adressé à l'individu ou l'entité dont les coordonnées
figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'êtes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne
pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de
notifier cette erreur à l'expéditeur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de
votre système.

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected
from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity adressed
herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others ;also please notify the sender by replying to
this message, and then delete it from your system.