Subject: newbie html:link question
From: "Jeff Herald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hello all,

I have an html:link tag that is nested in a logic:iterate tag. I need to add
the iterate index
as a parameter to the link url. I'm having trouble referencing the page
scope variable "index"
from the html:link tag.What is the correct way to do this?

Here is my code snippet (right now it throws a cannot find bean page in
scope null error):

            <logic:iterate name="add" property="subnets" id="item"
indexId="index">
                <%=item%> &nbsp; <html:link page="/admin/add.do"
paramName="page" paramProperty="index"
paramId="index">Delete</html:link><BR>
            </logic:iterate>

Any help would be appreciated.