Hey Folks,

  Anyone ever had problems with the ActionErrors object not clearing
itself? I've noticed that if you add an error, after which the user hits
the browsers "back" button to get off whatever validation error
notification page, the actionerror object doesn't clear. It just floats
about in the session until you clear it manually.

  This is potentially disasterous, as the only way to get rid of it is
to re-start the server. (If you haven't got a manual clearing mechanism
in your code)

  Is this a bug in struts or am I missing something?

  Thanks,

- Greg