I'm building an application that has a list of the
same type of attribute such as:

  email address 1
  email address 2
  email address 3

in my HTML form, I have <input> names like email1,
email2, email3, ... emailx. My problem is how to write
form-bean section in struts-config.xml, I cannot fix
email1, email2, etc. in the <form-property> tag, cuz
the count of email will be dynamically changes, I
don't know what it is when deploy app. Dose
DynaActionForm support indexed properties like
get(name, index)? or some way to work around it.

thanks,

qian