I recently updated to struts 1.1b and I've successfully updated my
larger application at the root.  Curious, I deployed the validator.war
and for some reason, the validator example app reports at its index.jsp:

ERROR: Validator resources not loaded -- check Commons Logging logs for
error messages.

Both the struts-conf.xml and web.xml are unmodified and upon checking
sterr.log and stdout.log, I see that the validator and its configuration
have been loaded fine with no visible errors reported.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  Or is it a context issue on my
part?

Best Regards,
Jake Hookom

---