From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 10:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: where can caching help performance

This may be a dumn question, but since its friday what the heck...

If I wanted to build a bunch of business objects when the server starts
and keep them as singletons or factory objects how would I get them to
start up and stay alive after that...  if I did it on the first request
once the request finished the object would be cleaned up...

?