Subject: The question of the html:checkbox tag for the struts(1.1 beta 1)
From: "news.basebeans.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi,

    The following text is my experiment for the checkbox tag.

<logic:iterate id="objParameter" collection="<%= arrSParameters %>"
indexId="index">
property="parameterCode" />
</logic:iterate>

The "arrSParameters" array which was defined in the front of the JSP page
using JSP <%.... %> was a Vector class, and it included many beans and the
beans had the parameterCode property.

The html result is following text:
value="on"></td>
value="on"></td>

How can I let the "value" attribute" of the checkbox object in HTML page be
a bean property?