Hi All,

I have designed a web application that is dependant on a work flow, the user
interface is constructed by Web Designers and the server side is done by Web
Developers. The web designers are now comfortable using the struts tags and
so on but they hate the fact that they have to follow the work flow in order
to see changes on a specific page. They would like to be able to view a page
directly, out side the work flow in order to perform the web design.

I am not sure how I should facilitate this or if I should?

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg