On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez wrote:

> Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:04:05 +0200
> From: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Tomcat 4.1.10
>
> There is out the new stable release of tomcat. I tried it and Tomcat don't
> found any of my classes (under WEB-INF/lib or WEB-INF/classes), so they
> don't find the struts.jar file. I tried the examples that come with tomcat,
> and there are a lot that don't work too.

If the standard examples coming with Tomcat don't work, that means there
is something wrong with your installation -- try it again.  If you
continue to have problems, I'd suggest seeking assistance on the
TOMCAT-USER list first.  Don't even bother trying Struts apps until you
know that the Tomcat installation basically works (i.e. the exapmles run).

> Anyone has tried it? I'm under Win2000.
>
> Thanks!!

Craig