I want to have a form with a variable number of input boxes.  For example, a
simple edit person form that has a first name and last name input box for
each person in your db.  So the first set would be named firstName_12
lastName_12, the second set might be firstName_45623 and lastName_45623.
The number after the underscore is the personID from the db table.  When the
form is submitted you loop over these fields and update the appropriate row
in the database from the _ID info.

I've read through the docs on DynaBeans and that seems like the way to go
but I'm still not sure how to go about this. When populating the
DynaFormBean, does struts just go through the request params and assign them
to new form properties?  How would you validate this type of form?

Advice and links to info are appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave