If they are multiple html:submit buttons in a Struts-form,
        I read that it is possible to define a <form-property> for
        each button in order to not use JavaScript to know
        what button has been selected.

        For example:

key="button.start"/></html:submit>&nbsp
key="button.abort"/></html:submit>&nbsp
key="button.delete"/></html:submit>

        In the struts-config file:
        <form-bean name="StatusForm" dynamic="true"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
        <form-property name="start"       type="" initial="" />
        <form-property name="abort"      type="" initial="" />
         <form-property name="delete"    type="" initial="" />

        But what is the type of the property for a button ?

        To test the value of the button in the Action file, I must test
form.getStart(),
        but for that form has to be an instance of StatusForm.
        Do I have to create a new class StatusForm that overrides the
DynaValidatorForm class ?

        Thanks a lot in advance,