Eric Weidner wrote:

Yes, this is truly 1.1b2 and that is the line that failed. I figured
the "requiredif" was in there since the documentation mentioned it as a feature in 1.1.

When downloading a struts version always refer to the version of the
docs that come with that download. The docs on the web site tend to reflect functionality of the current nightly build.

BTW, was one of the bugs that was fixed validating max and min length on
password fields?
I don't believe so, I had seen something mentioned in the news group
in the last week about that. If there is a problem then file a bugzilla bug report.