Hi,

I´m just not getting anywhere with the ActionMessages.  I wrote to the
mailing list about a week ago and got no answer.  Unfortunately since
then, I still haven´t managed to solve the problem myself.
Aaahhhrrrgggg!

I´m trying to display a message in my jsp which I have defined in my
action as follows:

ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages();
ActionMessage newMessage = new ActionMessage("regform.myMessage ");
messages.add(ActionMessages.GLOBAL_MESSAGE, newMessage);
saveMessages(request, messages);

And in my jsp:
    <bean:write name="message"/>

I´m getting exactly the same error as described in the thread below
(which also received no answer on this topic):

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@;jakarta.apache.org/msg34621.html

If anyone knows how to solve this, please help!

Regards,

Michael